CRC Polysteel 8 Strand Mooring Rope
8 STRAND POLYSTEEL MOORING ROPES
These 8 Strand Polysteel ropes are great for mooring and towing lines - a great affordable choice. These ropes are easy to splice, buoyant and offer excellent abrasion resistance. They also boast very high break loads - all in all an excellent choice of rope to use for mooring.
- ISO 2307
- 25% more strength than conventional polypropylene ropes
- 8-strand square plait (4x2) made of Yellow polyolefin yarns
- High tenacity
- Low elongation
- Excellent abrasion and UV resistance
- Water Absorption : None
- Unaffected by acids and alkalies
- Excellent value for money
- Floats in water
We generally keep in stock the sizes below - 220m coils with 1.8m protected spliced eyes or plain ended. Other sizes can be manufactured - please enquire.
Please use the quick contact form or call us on 01634 739177 for further information on pricing or availability - we will be pleased to help.
|kg/220 m||Spliced Break Load [Tonnes]||Linear Break Load [Tonnes]|