WinchMaster - Winch Line
The Winchmaster is the perfect winch line - Dimensional stability, high strength and neutral buoyancy.
There's not too much more we can say about this rope - it's name says it all. It's been developed to be the perfect winch line and highly suited for mooring winches.
- Manufactured to company norm
- 12-plait core made of special braided polyolefin XS yarns
- Robust cover braid material made of Gleistein Plus yarns (polyester / polyolefin mix) with GeoGard impregnation
- Low elongation and highest tenacity in a compact and robust construction
- Good abrasion resistance
- Very good UV resistance
- Especially well suited for use with mooring winches
- OCIMF-conforming mooring line for tankers
|Elongation at 10% of break load 2.80 %|
|Ø [mm]||kg/100 m|
Bl. real [Tonnes]*
Bl. linear [Tonnes]**
* Spliced break load
** Break load in accordance with DIN EN ISO 2307
Give us a call today on 01634 739177 or use the quick contact form on this page for further information or for prices.
Winchmaster - Winch Line