Static rope offers low elongation, high strength, precisely defined attributes - GeoStatic NE fulfils and exceeds all demands of an advanced static rope.
Used for rappelling/abseiling, ascending, hauling, rescue work. Pretty much they are to be used in every situation except for catching a fall. More commonly used for abseiling, our static absail rope boasts incredible strength.
- Kernmantle construction
- Polyamide core, parallel twine
- Polyamide cover, 32 plait
- All components of a PSE (Personal Safety Equipment) system must be attuned to each other, approved by an accredited institute and be CE certified. PSE systems not carrying the CE mark cannot be used.
- UIAA safety label from the International Mountaineering and Climbing Federation
- Standard: DIN EN 1891, Form A
- GeoStatic NE fulfils the requirements of a static safety rope across the four available diameters (9, 10.5, 11 und 12 mm)
- Even the smallest diameter rope is DIN EN 1891 Form A certified and bears the CE mark
- Accredited testing station: CE 1015
Static Rope Breaking Loads and Weights
|Core Cover Slack [mm]||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.1|
|Sheat´s mass [%]||38.8||36.5||36.5||39.1|
|Core´s mass [%]||62.2||63.5||63.5||60.9|
|Breaking Strength linear [kN]||27||31||39||42|
For a competitive price on Static rope please get in touch using the quick contact form or call us on 01634 739177 - Discounts offered for multiple coils of Static rope
Static rope generally supplied on reels of 200 metres however we do carry large stocks of 10.5mm Black Static rope on 400m reels.